The ZuCru Forums  

Go Back   The ZuCru Forums > The Exchange > Style & fashion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 19th March 2009, 11:23 PM
speedo17

Default JDM Clothing

I am looking for some real jdm clothing, hopping that someone can point me in the right direction
Old 20th March 2009, 12:01 AM

SpecR0 is on a distinguished road

http://www.yesstyle.com/en/Men.aspx

I haven't ordered from there but the site has a lot of selection.
Old 20th March 2009, 12:36 AM

santos is on a distinguished road

what sort of style were you going for?
Old 20th March 2009, 01:13 AM

Madcyantist is on a distinguished road

Like kimonos and panty hats?
Old 20th March 2009, 09:26 AM

astropapa is on a distinguished road

this is the latest craze in Japan right now

Male bra’s are top seller in Japan

Japan is always looked at as one of the leading countries for innovation. But their latest addition does not come from the technical corner… It’s bra’s for men.

The special (smaller cup) bra’s have only been on sale for close to three weeks, but demand is already beating expectations. Together with panties for men and women’s lingerie, the bra’s for crossover dressing men are sold in the online shop called Wishroom , at Rakuten online shopping mall.

But despite the high demand and positive feedback from customers, the bra’s are flaming up discussion on the Japanese web. Clearly they are still a controversial topic, but I guess that’s always the case for changes in tradition. Like boys playing with dolls and girls playing with cars. Like women getting paid jobs. Like men getting bra’s…

Rivs... you can put your tongue back in your mouth now. I know you want it
Old 20th March 2009, 10:00 AM

mixed_menace is on a distinguished road

You have to be more specific, JDM car brand clothing or JDM styling?

Riv's is setting up a panty hat group buy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DING View Post
You don't even have a D in your name. I am now Dprodigy, you can be
$5BJprodigy
Old 20th March 2009, 11:12 AM
speedo17

jdm brand clothing, hoodies and t's

hahaha i am not jdm enough to wear the manssiere hahahahaha
Old 21st March 2009, 06:28 AM

mechamits is on a distinguished road

You mean like Bape, Clot, XLARGE, Uniqlo, Mastermind, Superdry, Evisu, Comme Des Garcons, and the "Collaborations" limited editions?, not much in Winnipeg that I'm aware of, there's always EBay and a few online shops but very little stuff makes it out of Japan because of their strict export laws. I always search Ebay.co.uk for deals (less fake Bape as well).
I have seen Superdry in the Mantique shops in BC, the odd shop might try to bring in Bape like in the Markham, Ont. malls. I've only seen Uniqlo shops in London and New York, and Bape/Busy Works Shop in New York and a newer location in LA, Comme des Garcons also has a shop in SOHO, NY.
So unless you're planning a trip to Harajuku or one of those other cities, you may be stuck with EBay, not so bad, but you'll mostly find older stock unless you're willing to pay out big bucks for the newest styles.

If you're looking for current trendy stuff, let me know, I have a recent issue of Cool Style magazine from Japan and the current spring 2009 BAPE catalog I picked up in Richmond when I was out in BC earlier this month, I finished reading them if you want to take them off my hands.
Old 21st March 2009, 07:05 AM

Also as a sidenote, whether you hate him or not, Kanye West has an excellent blog and often posts new fashion lines for Japanese and european men's designers, and hot new shoes as well as random other stuff, rants, women, hiphop videos, vehicle concepts, art installations, modern architecture and urban art and even designer urban vinyl toys, plus has links to other good source blogs...

http://www.kanyeuniversecity.com/blog/

Worth checking out as he often gets a front row seat to all the new stuff as well as knowing the artists and designers personally.
Old 21st March 2009, 11:15 AM

santos is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by mechamits View Post
You mean like Bape, Clot, XLARGE, Uniqlo, Mastermind, Superdry, Evisu, Comme Des Garcons, and the "Collaborations" limited editions?, not much in Winnipeg that I'm aware of, there's always EBay and a few online shops but very little stuff makes it out of Japan because of their strict export laws. I always search Ebay.co.uk for deals (less fake Bape as well).
I have seen Superdry in the Mantique shops in BC, the odd shop might try to bring in Bape like in the Markham, Ont. malls. I've only seen Uniqlo shops in London and New York, and Bape/Busy Works Shop in New York and a newer location in LA, Comme des Garcons also has a shop in SOHO, NY.
So unless you're planning a trip to Harajuku or one of those other cities, you may be stuck with EBay, not so bad, but you'll mostly find older stock unless you're willing to pay out big bucks for the newest styles.

If you're looking for current trendy stuff, let me know, I have a recent issue of Cool Style magazine from Japan and the current spring 2009 BAPE catalog I picked up in Richmond when I was out in BC earlier this month, I finished reading them if you want to take them off my hands.

If he doesnt take it off your hand i'd be more than happy to!!! lemme know!

also just check out hypecrew.com, lots of guys on there are into the brands mentioned above, including me haha

p.s some one find me some legit visvim christo sandals for this summer for cheap!!
Old 21st March 2009, 05:05 PM
speedo17

lol i might not be making myself super clear.

i am not looking for Japanese clothing companies i looking for like hks hoodies as an example.

the brand from japan that u guys have showed are pretty dope tho.

Mechamits thx for the offer but its okay in mtl and i dont feel like shipping them
Old 21st March 2009, 07:52 PM

Ah, I've bought Mitsubishi RalliArt clothes from Japan in the past and it's the same issue--strict export laws. It's hard to find JDM clothes and when you do find them, expect to pay a hefty premium for them, but you do get what you pay for, my 8-year-old RalliArt shirts look almost as good as the day I bought them. There seems to be a lot online/EBay but beware of cheaper non-JDM clothes, good luck
Old 13th August 2010, 06:15 AM
adverdelex

I am considering starting a business selling JDm inspired clothing similar to some of the things found on password jdm and related sites, clothing from jdm enthusiast , for enthusiasts, so what do you think would you consider buying JDm inspired clothing at a cheap cost,