The ZuCru Forums  

Go Back   The ZuCru Forums > ZuCru Forums > Car Hole
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 21st January 2015, 05:06 PM

phreezee is on a distinguished road
Default Exotics in Vegas

Anyone do this? It seems more up my alley than the 5 minute experience at exoticsracing.com.

http://www.worldclassdriving.com/dri...tics-las-vegas
Old 22nd January 2015, 01:24 PM

Mirage is on a distinguished road

My buddy at work did this: http://www.exoticsracing.com/
Drove the Aventador, Porsche GT3, Ferrari 458 and a few others. Got vids of his laps, etc.

Said it was intense as the instructor really pushes the cars, you can hear him yelling at him in the vid when to turn, brake, etc.
Old 22nd January 2015, 02:13 PM

mechamits is on a distinguished road

No Zondas
Old 23rd January 2015, 12:12 AM

YELLOW! is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by phreezee View Post
Anyone do this? It seems more up my alley than the 5 minute experience at exoticsracing.com.

http://www.worldclassdriving.com/dri...tics-las-vegas
I was debating the same thing when I went to Vegas last year. I ended up choosing World Class Driving. I drove the 458, Jag and Gallardo. My group ended up getting screwed by the weather cuz it rained throughout our whole experience. To their credit, they said they would give me 50% off the next visit due to the poor weather.

You get more time behind the wheel than exotics racing, but you don't really get to open it up too much since there is always a car in front of you. And if you get stuck behind a really slow driver in your group, then it's even worse. Don't expect to be redlining your car everywhere, it's not gonna happen. It's more about a cruising experience than a performance-driving experience. If all out performance-driving is your goal, then go with the exotics racing.

If you decide to go this route, pick the last group of the day. You get to drive your last car back to the shop so it's a little extra time behind the wheel weaving in and out between cars on the freeway which is fun.

If you're willing to spend more cash, there are places you can rent a 458 for a few hours for about a grand I think. More expensive, but at least you can do what you want and go where you want (just don't get caught by the cops).

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Don
stock class awd here i come asshole
Old 23rd January 2015, 11:41 AM

wray is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by YELLOW! View Post
If you're willing to spend more cash, there are places you can rent a 458 for a few hours for about a grand I think. More expensive, but at least you can do what you want and go where you want (just don't get caught by the cops).
My boss rented a Ferrari down there, but when he picked it up, they warned him that at an undisclosed speed, the car will simply shut down and he will have to call them to get picked up. Kind of ruined the fun for him.