The ZuCru Forums  

Go Back   The ZuCru Forums > The Exchange > Style & fashion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 1st June 2012, 08:48 AM

Mirage is on a distinguished road
Default Custom suits and clothing

A few days ago my work had EPH Apparel come in and do a suit fitting for anyone interested. They do custom tailored suits, pants, blazers, etc.

Price is decent and materials seem fine. Wondering if anyone has had any experience with EPH or Indochino, or any other custom clothing company?

The cost of a wool suit isn't too bad, and it's going to be nice to have something that fits properly.

www.ephapparel.com

Ended up getting a nice grey suit and 3 dress shirts
Old 1st June 2012, 11:10 AM

FIRE is on a distinguished road

My cousin and I ordered suits from them last year. They have great! Hardest part was deciding on the colors, they have so many swatches of fabric/color that after awhile it all looks the same. I would definitely order from them again. Only thing that was wrong was my pants. I couldn't even sit down on a chair. I ended up busting out on the side seam! So after 3 tries and 3 new pants I finally had some that fit properly. Apparently my measurements are not normal (Waist 34, thigh opening needs to be 23" bahahahaha)
Old 4th June 2012, 04:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FIRE View Post
...Only thing that was wrong was my pants. I couldn't even sit down on a chair. I ended up busting out on the side seam! So after 3 tries and 3 new pants I finally had some that fit properly. Apparently my measurements are not normal (Waist 34, thigh opening needs to be 23" bahahahaha)
Hulk pants!
Old 24th January 2013, 09:54 AM

grandmasterchan is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to grandmasterchan Send a message via Skype™ to grandmasterchan

Just got my first EPH suit, great fit and value. Picked it up on a boxing day online, and went in to get measured as they now have a retail outlet 1 block from my office.
Old 1st February 2013, 01:23 PM

I got a suit made by them last fall as well, and a couple of custom dress shirts. Of course they aren't high quality suits, but they are perfectly priced for what you get. Wish they had custom Jets logo material, would get an entire suit made and where it on game days.

I do like the custom embroidery you can choose, each of my shirts has a few letters on the cuffs, and the inside of my jacket has "Suit UP!" stitched in.